Read Wheel Works Face Covering Requirement FAQs
1. Why is Bridgestone Retail Operations requiring customers to wear face coverings in their stores?
The face covering requirement is for the safety of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. For customers unable to wear a face covering, we will continue to provide Curbside Drop-off and Contact-Free services to ensure teammate and customer safety.
2. What if I choose not to wear a face covering in the store?
We encourage customers who choose not to wear a face covering to ask our store team how to utilize our Curbside Drop-off and Contact-Free services.
3. Who is required to wear a face covering in your stores?
Bridgestone Retail Operations employees and customers are required to wear face coverings while inside the showroom at all store locations.
4. I have a health condition that doesn’t allow me to wear a face covering. Am I able to enter your stores?
The BSRO face covering requirement applies to all customers. We encourage customers who are unable to wear a face covering due to a pre-existing health or medical condition to ask our store team how to utilize our Curbside Drop-off or Contact-Free services.
5. I went to a Bridgestone Retail Operations store and the employees weren’t wearing a face covering. Are they required to wear them?
Bridgestone Retail Operations employees are required to wear a face covering in accordance with company requirements, unless they have a documented underlying health condition. For safety reasons, vehicle technicians working in the service department may remove face coverings under limited circumstances.
6. What is your company policy on requiring face coverings?
Customers can review the Bridgestone Retail Operations Summer Face Covering Requirements here.
7. Why aren’t Service Department employees/vehicle technicians required to wear a face covering? Aren’t they inside my vehicle?
All Bridgestone Retail Operations employees are required to wear a face covering while inside customer vehicles.
8. If I don’t have a face covering will you provide one?
All store locations are supplied with disposable face coverings for our customers. Customers should as a BSRO employee for a complimentary face covering to use during their visit.
9. I have a medical condition and can’t wear a face covering. Will I be required to wait outside for my vehicle?
We encourage customers who are unable to wear a face covering due to a pre-existing health condition to ask our employees for information on how to utilize our Curbside Drop-Off and Contact-Free Services. Concierge services may also be available at some store locations.
10. What is your Curbside Drop-Off Service offering?
Curbside Drop-Off services allow customers to drop-off their vehicle in a designated area and call the store to discuss their vehicle needs. Once the vehicle is ready, it will be cleaned and sanitized before return. Customers can also pay for their transaction over the phone.
11. What are your Contact-Free Services?
Contact-Free services are vehicle services that can be completed without the customer leaving their vehicle.
12. What Concierge Services are available?
Concierge Services allow Bridgestone Retail Operations to help our customers with transportation needs while their vehicle is being serviced.
Customers with additional questions regarding our store face covering requirement and COVID-19 response should call 1-844-293-7514.